Thursday, June 14, 2007

training in the morning was cancelled,
so i could sleep in longer.

then i met Kim at Queenstown Station,
and she was TWENTY minutes late!
PIG.

so we headed to Lavender first to make my IC,
then to town.
hahah she's sucha asshole,
and she keeps lying and talking to herself?
HEH.

so we had Pepper Lunch for lunch,
yum yum.

oh yeah and she gave me pretty Disney Stickers and a pretty Disney tin which consists of sweets!
other then tht she's evil.

then we caught a movie at Cathay.
she had to rush off for some dinner so i went home.
tht's my day.
I LOVE KIMBERLEY!
not!
heehee.

TTFN! :D

cheryl koh! heyo! hahaha tml tml! wheeee!

salad! hahahahahah SECRET! ;) Xuening is the babe.

jarold! hahah Jarold you die! Xuening came to see her pretty pictures so she probably saw the tag, how dare you call her pictures retarded! HOHOHO.

kimberley! hahaha CRAZY RETARD, okay luhh i give you chance i change alr, cos i'm nice! don't say larh (: and my english like totally ROCKS, heehee tasteful!

leon! hahah idioto! you suck like a mug in the cafeteria! get it? and hot and hot cannot for the LAST TIME. i'm as cool as moon, wheee!

julia! idiot, you're suppose to say you miss me not my camera! FAINTS :/ pandhi so late alr, stayover what! but we can have a homework stayover! heehee, at least i won't feel so guilty towards my work. HAH! and for the last time i'm not a monster you Denzel Washington! ;)

No comments: